Test your mastery of English Grammar with these 10 questions
Refer to these articles to help with the grammar test
- Transition words: What are they and how to use them
- Pronouns – What are they? When to use them?
- Teaching conditionals to ESL students
- Tag questions (present and past)
- Common grammatical errors made by foreign learners of English
- The importance of proper punctuation
- Common grammatical mistakes in writing
- Types of phrases in the English language
- Tenses in English Grammar
- Mixing up first, second and third-person points of view
Can you score 10 out of 10 in this Grammar Quiz
If your score was 10 out of 10 then you have an exceptional understanding of English Grammar.
A score of less than 6 out of 10 is a fail.
These books provide both study and reference material for English Grammar
|Understanding and Using English Grammar by Betty Azar|
|Grammarly. Correct your grammar as you type.|
|English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy|